Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A very Pikmin X-mas

Work in progress. I hope the person(s) I'm going to give this to isn't looking right now. I think this is the only time I've used lensflare in a digital painting too...



Finished Product, Cover



Inside the card. Not really finished, but I need to do some other things so I rushed it a bit.




Apparently, lens flare, even for a little circle, is an atrocious crime. To avoid punishment and further scolding, I changed it. Can't tell? Good :) Also added a few more touch ups.



Finally got finished with the cowboy... boy. At least I think he's done. I posted an image of the progress made over time.





Btw, Merry Christmas everyone! Ah damn. I gotta do Jeff's challenge now. *goes back to work*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

green i a bit much. try blue now!